logo

English

바로 밑에 보이는 분류를 선택하는 즉시 게시글 전체중에서 글올리신 이가 지정한 분류가 님이 선택한 분류와 일치하는 글들만이 전시됩니다. 선택한 분류에서 다시 전체글을 보시려면 분류: 전체나 위의 게시판 메뉴를 누르면 전체 글이 다시 펼쳐집니다.
As soon as you select and click one of the categories below, only those articles with the same category assigned by the one who uploaded the article will be displayed. To view the entire posts again press Category: Total or the LWV Board menu choice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RK2y83qwpy0 Click the link if auto video feature does not work on your browser.

Thank you guys, it's such an honor to be here.
Really truly it is uh..

Such a place like this, I think I could start here,
And I think it really starts at the beginning, two years ago, I thought that the left championed minority voices. I thought that the left championed women. And always wanted to give us a platform.

And then I publicly declared myself a conservative. and I found out the hard way, but that's not exactly true, if you're a minority in this country and you don't subscribe to your emotions, if you want to have intellectual discussions and you want to have a debate, there's no place for you on the left. In fact you will be rejected in fact they will actively try to destroy you in the way that they have just tried to destroy me over the last two years.

Many of you guys have followed my political transformation. Obviously it started on YouTube with just an idea that maybe conservative principles might be an alternative for the black community. I questioned at the time, is it really possible that a man that was loved by the media, Donald J Trump they loved him.  loved by black America. Every hip-hop song but I listened to growing up. they wanted to be like Trump. Beyonce and Jay-Z were sipping poolside at mar-a-lago, he was the dream. Obama said that the American dream is to be like Trump. Was it really possible that within 24 hours of declaring his political, his candidacy for the White House, he became a racist. bigoted. homophobic sexist. rapist at one point. right? Is it real? It was that really possible? When I said of course no. It's not possible. There's absolutely no way that that's possible. 

Then I started asking myself some other questions. How on earth is it possible at a party that instituted slavery, Jim Crow laws, racial terrorism in the KKK has the black vote. How is it possible? We gave up culture. The right gave up culture. That's how it's possible. That's how the left was able to do this. We gave up culture.
 [Applause]

Over the course of the last 50 and 60 years it seems that we've given up influencing pop culture altogether on the right, And to a certain degree that's completely understandable. I mean there isn't a climate that's more hostile to conservative principles than the entertainment industry. We see that everywhere. We see that when Joy Behar mocks the vice president for being faithful to his wife, was that what he did? When she mocks the vice president for saying that he loves Jesus Christ, was that what he did? You certainly aren't gonna win any acollage in in Hollywood if you write a script and the protagonist as a part of a nuclear family unit. And in fact you'll probably be chased out of Hollywood if you start to perpetuate conservative principles. That's because the left has invested. They've infected, and they've infested culture at every single layer.

This is why Kamala Harris who will never ever be President of the United States, it's talking about Tupac and Biggie music that never came out which she claims she smoked marijuana to in college. Because she thinks t black people are stupid, and the way that she's going to appeal to us just by saying I smoke pot and I listen to hip-hop music, how insulting is that? This is why Hillary Clinton who is still not the President of the United States,
[Music]
This is great, great!
This is why she offered my community hot sauce if you guys remember. Hot sauce as it means as a reason to vote for her. She offered us hot sauce a jay-z and a Beyonce concert, She never talked to us about policies. The left never talks about policies, because their policies have failed black America for the last 60 years.  The truth is upper-left and the Democrats never ever ever ever want to fix black America because they stumped on our issues a year after year. If they if they fix our issues they would have nothing to stump on or to talk about. They wouldn't be able to just continually keep calling the other side racist. They want to black America to stay broken. They don't want us to ever have opportunities. They want to continue to give us hand outs and not hand ups.

Never in a million years the left predict Donald J Trump at all, and I'll tell you what they also are not predicting. They never predicted a minority awakening. They never thought that they could ever lose the black vote ever. They've taken our vote for granted for so long,  

But things are starting to change. And they're starting to change because, and I'll tell you guys what the magic secret is.  I'll tell you how I've been able to transform so many hearts and minds in the minority community. The secret is, I simply tell them the truth. The truth is on our side as conservatives.

Truth number one, America is not a racist country. The people that continue to tell us, that had a vested interest in racism. In fact they're actively now importing Nigerians to come do racist acts in this country.  Allah Jussie,  Jussie Smollett, right? This is a mega country. No this is your prison cell, and I hope you rot in it, Jussie.

Truth number two: Abortion is murder
 [Audience Response: Applause]
 I asked myself all the time, what?, why is it? doesn't it seem to you that progressive policies always lead to regressive results in the black community? It's amazing, Isn't it? Abortion's so progressive. They want to move that forward. We need abortion. We have black women representing six to seven percent of the population and yet we account for almost 40 percent of all the abortions that are performed in this country. We have a sick and twisted Governor Andrew Cuomo celebrating that you can rip fetuses, you can rip infants and babies from their mother's womb at nine months. Nine months, then it's absolutely sickening. What we're talking about here and who is that going to impact the most? In New York City for those you that don't know more black babies are aborted than born live. A hard-hitting truth is that the most unsafe place for a black child is not on the streets, it's not when they see a police officer, it's in their mother's womb. More than half of the black population, black population would be doubled today if it wasn't for abortion. We've lost 18 million black babies since 1973. How's that for a progressive policy, Is that what they're celebrating? The left needs God
 [Applause]

Truth number three: Racially motivated police brutality is a myth. It's simply a myth. But father absence is not. The number one issue facing black America is that fathers have been removed from the home. It's that they have been incentivizing father absence. When the single motherhood rate jumps from 23% in the 1960s to a whopping 74% today we have a problem, it's a problem, that the left does not want to talk about. It is the destruction and the breakdown of the family.

Truth number four: There are 3.6 million black children living below the poverty line. There are 4 million Hispanic children that live below the poverty line, and yet Democrats want us to put illegals first. I say no thank you.  I say build the wall!

Build the wall,  Build the wall! 

It's actually incomprehensible what has happened to the black community over the last 60 years.  I say I don't want a green new deal, I want a black new deal, And the good news, Alexander Ocasio Cortez, is that that actually can be free, it doesn't cost 93 trillion dollars. First and foremost stop selling us our own oppression. Stop taking away our self-confidence by telling us that we can't because of racism, because of slavery. I've never been a slave in this country. Stop telling us that we need to be obsessing over our past and we should be obsessing over our future and the potential that we have. Stop having a culture which tells us that we should want to be hip-hop artists and basketball players when we should want to be doctors and lawyers. We need to stop idolizing people like LeBron James and start idolizing people like dr. Condoleezza Rice and Dr. Ben Carson.  How about give us school choice that would be nice. Stop murdering our offspring.

The theme today is is what makes America great and I'll tell you the answer. It's our philosophy. Margaret Thatcher said it best. Europe was created by history. America was created by a philosophy. Our philosophy so perfectly laid out for us by Thomas Paine ahead of the Revolutionary War, his common sense and freedom. It was common sense then that the colony shouldn't have been governed by the British monarchy. It was time for an American exit. It's common sense today at the black community and Hispanic community should not be governed by liberal ideology. It's time for a BLexit,

It's common sense that the left does not care about racism, they don't care about sexes, and they don't care about misogyny, they don't care about any of that stuff, they don't care about sexism, what they care about is the politicking of fear. On the left - results - calling me as I have read it. A racist, a sexist, a Nazi, because I really have the look going for me. The words have completely lost their meaning.

They have no arguments anymore. It's common sense to me that conservatives need to start invading culture. Because we are the party that believes first and foremost in God. And in case you guys forgot, it was our belief in God and in Judeo-Christian values that inspired culture in the first place.  Florence has arguably one of the most beautiful cities in the world. It's dripping with some of the greatest masterpieces from the Renaissance. It was an explosion of art of design, of aesthetic sensibility in almost 100% inspired by God, Christianity and the church. Conservatives, we are culture. We can invade culture. We can inspire and touch communities. Conservative principles can inspire great works of art and great movements but we have to give in, we have to say that we are going to fight the cultural war. When I first started on YouTube to hold the mirror up to ourselves that things that we do wrong I was mocked by the left and the right. I was told there was no place for humor and I couldn't make YouTube videos that were a flash in the pan, that we had to be more stern more serious more austere and that's incorrect. We have to meet people where they're at. We have to be funny. We have to be satirical doing billboards about AOC is great. She's giving us a lot of content right now. 

I [Applause]

I want to wrap this up by pleading with all of you to realize that the left is terrified right now because it takes just 5%. If we move the black vote 5%, the path of least resistance to defeating the left is awakening the minority community, awaking black America. We've been lied to, we've been abused, we have been used, and we are suffering. If we make an effort ahead of 2020 to embrace the black community to embrace culture, we can save this country.

I want to thank Matt Slap for this amazing opportunity to stand on the stage. I want to thank all of you for hanging in. I know it has been a tough year being a fan of Candace Owens, constantly fighting, constantly punching back. And I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the grace of God, Without your support, without your comments that helped me lift my head, when it's been a bad day, 

I want to thank Charlie Kirk and Turning Point USA, the greatest student organization and above all else just to thank God. Because a year and a half ago, I was on YouTube. it was what makes the America great, and how quickly your life can transform, if you stop viewing yourself as a victim and start viewing yourself as a victor, and a piece of the American dream.
God bless 

고마워요, 여러분들.. 여기서게 되니 대단한 영광이어요.
참말로, 진실로 영광이어요.. 어어..

장소가 이러니... 이대로 시작한다면..
제 생각에 진짜로 처음으로 시작된 것은 2년 전에 저는 좌파는 소수민족의 목소리로 그들을  대변해주는 줄로 알았었지요. 좌파는 여성들을 대변하는 줄로 알았고 늘 우리에게 연단 (의사 표현할 기회) 주기를 원한다고요.

그러던 제가 공공연히 저는 보수주의자라고 선언하게 되었지요. 그리고는 어렵게 알게 되었는데,  알고 있던 거 정확히는 사실이 아니더군요. 혹시 이 나라에 사는 소수 민족인으로 감정에 따라 살지 않는다면, 혹시라도 지적인 상의하고 싶고 토론을 하고 싶다면, 당신들을 위한 그런 장소는 좌파쪽에 없지요. 실은 당신들 거절당할 것이고 실제로 그들은 당신들을 파멸시키려 들 거네요. 저를 파멸시키려고 지난 2년 넘게 애써 왔던 그런 방식으로. 

여러분들은 저의 정치적인 변환을  보아 왔지요. 알다시피 시작은 유튜브에서였지요,  어쩌면 보수주의 원칙들이 흑인 사회에 대안이 될지도 모른다는 생각으로.  그당시에 저는 질문했었지요. 그게 가능한 건가, 언론에 사랑받던 사람인, 도널드 제이 트럼프가, 그들 그를 사랑했었죠.  제가 자라면서 들어 온 모든 힙합 노래들, 그들은 트럼프같이 되기를 바랐죠. 비욘세와 제이지 (힙합 가수들)은 트럼프의 훌로리다  저택인 마라라고 풀장에서 마시며 트럼프가 꿈이었지요. 오바마도 미국 꿈은 트럼프같이 되는 것이라고 말했죠.. 그게 진짜 가능했던가요? 그가 그의 정치적인, 백악관 입후보 선언한 지 24시간 이내에 그는 인종차별주의자, 편협한 동성애 혐오 성차별주의자, 한때는 강간자가 되었는데, 맞아요?  그게 참 말이예요? 그게 정말 가능했나요?
저 말 했기를, 물론 아냐, 그럴 수 없지요.

절대로 그게 가능할 수는 전혀 없지요 . 그런 후에 저 자신 다른 몇 가지 질문을 했지요. 도대체 어쩌다 노예제도, 짐 크로우법(흑인 별거 법), KKK 인종 폭동 주의를 제도한 당이 흑인들의 투표를 가질가?  어떻게 그럴 수가 있는가? 우리는 문화를 포기했어요. 우파는 문화를 포기했지요. 그랬기 때문에 그게 가능한 거지요. 그랬기에 좌파는 그리 할 수 있었죠. 우린 문화를 포기했어요.
 [박수 갈채]

지난 50년 내지 60년간 우리는 우파로 팝 문화에 영향 

미치는 것을 완전히 포기했지요. 그런데 어느 정도까지는 그거 완전히 이해할 수 있지요. 제 말은 연예계처럼 보수주의 원칙에 더 적대적인 풍토는 다시 없지요. 그거 우리 곳곳에서 보지요..조이 바하르(티비쇼 여진행자)가 부통령이 자기 부인에게 충실한 것을 조롱할 때 우리 그런 거 보지요, 그가 한 게 조롱거린가요? 그녀가 부통령님이 예수 그리스도를 사랑한다는 말을 한 것을 조롱했는데 그가 한 말이 조롱거린가요? 여러분이 혹시 주인공이 핵가족의 일원인 대본을 쓴다면 할리우드에서 표창받을 가능성 전혀 없지요. 그리고 실은 보수원칙을 추진하기 시작하면  헐리우드에서 아마 추방당할 것이지요. 그건 왜냐면 좌파는 문화 계층에  투자해 왔고, 오염시켜 왔고, 문화 계층 하나도 빠짐없이 그 안에서 우글거리고 있지요. 

이런 이유로 해서 카말라 해리스는 미국 대통령이 절대로 될 수 없지요.  그건 그녀가 대학 시절에 대마초를 피우면서 들었다고 주장하는 출판되지도 않은 투팍과 비기(흑인 가수들)의 노래를 말하는 것이죠. .왜냐면 그녀는 흑인들은 어리석다고 생각하기에 그녀는 우리에게 잘 보이려면 그저 나는 대마초를 피웠고 힙합 음악을 들었다면 되는 줄로 알지요. 이거 얼마나 모욕적인가요? 이런 게 왜 힐러리 클린턴이 여전히  미국 대통령이 아닌 이유지요.
[박수]
대단하네요. 대단해...
그래서 그녀는 저의 사회에 매운 소스를 제공했지요. 여러분들 기억하시는지. 매운  소스를, 그녀를 위해 투표해야 할 이유로서. 그녀는 제이지와 비욘세 연주라는, 매운 소스를 제공했지요. 그녀는 우리에게 정책에 관해서는 절대 말하지 않았죠.
좌파들은 정책에 관해 결코 말하지 않죠. 왜냐면 그들의 정책들은 지난 60년 동안 흑인 미국인들에게는 실패의 연속이었기 때문이죠. 진실은 좌파 상위나 민주당원들은 흑인 미국을 바로 잡아 주기를 절대로, 진정, 진정, 진정 원치 않지요. 왜냐면 그들은 우리의 문제들을 해마다 정치적 논제로 들었다 놨다만 하기 때문이지요. 만일에 그들이 우리의 문제를 해결한다면 더 우려먹을 게 없어지거나 말할 것이 없겠지요.  상대편을 인종차별주의자들이라고 그저 계속해서 불러댈 수 없겠지요. 그들은 흑인 미국이 망가진 대로 남아 있기를 바라죠. 그들은 우리가 기회를 갖는 것을 원하지 않지요. 그들은 우리가 계속 손 내밀기(무상보조 주기)를 원하며 손 거들어 주기는 원치 않죠.  

백만년을 지난다 해도 좌파는 결코 도널드 제이 트럼프를 절대로 예상 못 하죠., 그리고 제가 그들이 또 예상 못 하는 게 뭔지 말해드리죠.  그들은 소수 민족의 각성을 전혀 예상 못 했죠. 그들은 흑인 투표를 잃게 괴리라는 것을 전혀 생각 못 했지요, 전혀.  그들은 우리의 투표를 오랫동안 당연한 것으로 여겨 왔어요.

그러나 상황이 변하기 시작하고 있어요.. 상황이 변하기 시작한 이유는, 아니 제가 그 마법의 비밀이 뭔지 여러분에게 알려 드리죠. 제가 소수 민족 공동체에서 어떻게 하여 그처럼 많은 사람의 마음과 정신을 변화시킬 수 있었나 알려 드리죠. 비밀은 제가 그들에게 진실을 단순하게 말한 것이에요 진실은 보수세력으로 우리 편에 서 있어요.

진실 1번: 미국은 인종차별 국가가 아니다. 우리에게 계속 그리 말하는 사람들은 인종차별주의에 기득권을 가진 사람들이죠. .사실 그들은 이 나라에서 인종차별주의자 행세를 와서 하도록 나이제리아 사람들을 수입하고 있는 중이죠. 젓씨  알라 하나님, 젓씨 스몰레, 맞죠?, 맞죠? 이거 엄청나게 큰 나라요. 아니다, 이건 당신의 유치장이니 젓씨, 당신 그 안에서 썩기를 바래요. (주석: 젓씨 스몰레라는 무슬림 연예인은 나이제리아 형제 2명을 시켜 자기가 마치 인종차별로 구타당한 것 같이 꾸몃다가 발각 났다. 미국 언론이 함구하는 뉴스다.)

진실 2번: 낙태는 살인이다.
 [청중 반응 박수]
 항상 전 자신에게 물어요, 왜 그럴까? 당신들 보기에 진보적인 정책들이 흑인 사회에서는 항상 퇴보적인 결과로 끝나는 거 같지 않나요? 그거 놀랍죠, 안 그래요?. 낙태 아주 진보적이죠. 그들은 그걸 추진하기를 원하지요. 우린 낙태가 필요해. .흑인 여성은 인구의 6 내지 7$%인데 그런데도 흑인 여성의 낙태는 이 나라 전국에서 행해진 낙태 전부의 40%를 차지하지요. 병들고 꼬인 주지사, 앤드류 코오모는 산모의 자궁에서 태아들을 긁어내거나 유아나 아기들을 9개월이 지난 후에 찢어 낼 수 있다는 것을 경축하고 있지요. 9개월이라 이건 정말로 메스꺼운 일이죠. 여기서 우리가 이야기하고 있는 게 무엇이며 이런 일로 누가 가장 영향 받을 거지요? 뉴욕시에서는 모르는 사람들이 있는데 흑인 아기들은  산채로 출산하기보다는 더 많은 수가 낙태되어요. 충격적인 진실 하나는 흑인 아이에게 가장 위험한 곳은 길거리도 아니고, 그들이 순경을 볼 때도 아니고, 그들이 그들 엄마의 자궁에 있을 때지요. 흑인 인구의 반 이상이, 낙태만 아니어도 흑인 인구는 오늘 날 2배는 되었을 것이지요. 우리는 1973년 이후로 1천8백만 훅인 아기들을 잃었지요. 진보적인 정책으로 이거 어때요? 이게 그들이 경축하고 있는 것인가요?  좌파들 하나님 필요하죠.

[박수 갈채]
진실 3번: 
인종 차별이 동기인 경찰의 잔혹함이란 하나의 신화다.그거 그저 신화일 뿐이어요. 그러나 아버지 부재는 아니죠.  흑인 미국이 당면하고 있는 제일문제는 아버지들이 가정에서 제거되어 왔다는 것이에요. 실로 그들은 아버지 부재를 장려해 왔지요.  미혼모 비율이 1960년대에 23%에서 오늘날의 엄청난 74%로 급상승할 때 우리 문제 하나 가진 거지요. 이거 문제인데 좌파는 논하고 싶어 하지 않지요. 이거 가족의 파괴이며 붕괴이죠.

진실 4번:
빈곤선 아래에서 사는 흑인 아이들이  360 만 명에 달한다. 빈곤선 아래에 사는 스페인계 아이들이 4백만 명에 달하고 있지만, 그런데도 불구하고 민주당원들은 우리가 불법체류자들을 우선하기를 바라지요. 제 말은 사양하니, 장벽을 지어라지요.

장벽을 세워라, 장벽을 세워!

지난 60년간 흑인 사회에 무슨 일이 일어났는지는 사실 이해하기 어렵지요. 저는 녹색 새 협상을 원치 않고 흑색 새 협상을 원한다고 말하지요. 희소식인데 알렉산더 오카시오 콜테즈는 들으시오, 그 협상은 실제로 무료일 수 있다고요. 그건 93조 달러의 비용이 들지 않아요.. 우선 그 무엇보다도 그만 해요, 우리는 압박받고 있는 사람들이라고 팔아넘기려는 거.. 그만 해요 인종차별 때문에, 노예제도 때문에 우리는 무능력하다며 우리의 자신감을 빼앗아 가려는 거.   저는 이 나라에서 노예가 됐던 적이 전혀 없어요.  그만 해요 우리는 우리의 과거에 집착해야 할 필요가 있다고 말하는 거  우리는 우리가 가지고 있는 잠재력과 우리의 미래에 집착해야 할 때인데. 우리는 힙합 연예인이나 농구선수가 되기를 지망해야 한다고 말하는 그런 문화, 그만 가지세요. 우리가 의사나 법관들이 되기를 원해야 하는 때에. 우리는 레브론 제임스 같은 사람을 우상화 하는 거 멈추고 곤톨리자 라이스 박사나 벤 칼슨 박사 같은 사람들을 우상화 시작할 필요 있지요.. 우리에게 학교 선택 주는 거 어때요. 그거 참 좋을 텐데. 우리의 후손들 살해 그만 해요.

오늘의 주제는 미국을 위대하게 만드는 것은 무엇인가인데 제가 답을 알려 드리죠.. 그것은 우리의 철학이지요.  마거릿 때처가 그거 제일 잘 말했죠. "유럽은 역사에 의해서 만들어졌고, 미국은 철학에 의해서 만들어졌디."고. 우리를 위해서 토마스 페인이 혁명전쟁이 일어나기 전에 그리도 완벽하게 잘 세워 준 우리의 철학인 그의 상식과 자유.  그당시의 상식은 식민지는 영국 군주에 의해서 지배되어서는 안 된다는 것이었지요. 미국인이 떠날 시간이었지요. 오늘날의 상식은 흑인 사회와 스페인계 사회가 진보적인 이념에 통치되어서는 안 된다는 것이지요. 지금은 흑인 사회가 떠날 때지요.

좌파는 인종차별주의에 관심 없다는게 상식이지요. 그들은 성차별에 관심 없고 여성 혐오에 관심 없죠. .그들은 그런 것  중 아무것에도 관심 없으며. 그들은 성차별도 관심 없지요. 그들의 관심은 공포를 자아내는 정치죠.  좌파쪽의 결과는 저를 칭하기를 제가 읽은 바에는 인종 차별 ]주의자, 성 차별주의자, 나치,  정말로 저는 제게 알맞은 그런 미모를 가지고 있기 때문이죠. 단어들이 완전히 그 의미를 잃었지요.

그들은 더 이상 논쟁하려 들지 않아요.  보수주의자들은 문화 침투를 시작할 필요가 있다는 것이 저에게는 상식이네요.. 왜냐면 우리는 우선 그 무엇보다도 하나님을 믿는 정당이니까요. 혹시 여러분들 잊으셨다면 문화에 영감을 준 것은 하나님과 유대 기독교 가치에 대한 우리의 믿음이었지요. 훌로렌스는 거의 틀림없이 이 세상에서 가장 아름다운 도시 중의 하나지요. 르네상스 시대의 가장 위대한 걸작품들 대부분으로 넘쳐나고 있으니. 그곳은 거의 100% 하나님과 기독교와 교회에 영감받아  디자인 예술과 심미감이 폭발한 곳이죠. 보수주의자들이여 우리가 문화예요. 우리는 문화에 침투할 수 있어요. 우리는 지역사회에 영감을 줄 수 있고 연관할 수 있어요. 보수주의 원칙은 위대한 예술 작품과 

위대한 운동에 영감 줄 수 있어요.. 그러나 우리는 문화전쟁을 싸울 것이라고 양보하고 그리 말해야만 하지요. 제가 처음 유튜브를 시작하여 우리 자신들에게 우리가 잘못하고 있는 것들을 보여주려고 거울을 들었을 때 좌파와 우파들에게서 조롱당했어요. 저보고 농담할 곳이 아니라고들 말했죠. 저는 마치 섬광이 뜨는 그런 유튜브 비디오를 만들 수 없을 것이라며. 우리 더 엄격하고, 더 심각하고, 더 소박해야 한다 했지만 다 틀린 소리죠. 사람들은 그들이 처한 상황에서 만나야만 하지요. 우리 웃겨야 하지요. 우리 AOC (알렉산드리아 오카시오 콜테즈 민주당 하의원)은 위대하다는 광고판을 내 걸을 정도로 풍자적이어야지요. 그녀 지금 우리에게 많은 건수를 주고 있지요.

[박수]
저, 여러분 모두에게 호소하면서 이연설 마무리하고 싶은데. 5%이면 되니까 좌파들은 지금 공포속에  있다는 것을 깨닫기를. 우리가 흑인 투표 5%만 움직인다면, 좌파를 격파하는 최소 저항의 길로 소수민족을 각성시키는 일인데 흑인 사회를 각성시키는 것이죠. 우리는 거짓말로 속임 당했고, 우리는 학대당했고. 우리는 이용당했고, 고통을 겪고 있지요.  우리 2020년 대선에 앞서 흑인 사회를 포용하고, 문화를 포용하려 노력한다면 우린 이 나라를 구할 수 있어요.

무대에 서는 이 놀라운 기회를 준 매트 슈래프에게 감사드리고 싶어요. 여러분 모두 버티고 있는 거 감사드리고 싶어요. 저 잘 알아요, 지난 한 해 캔다스 오웬스의 팬이 되기 어려웠다는 거. 저 늘 싸우고, 늘 반격 하지요. 그리고 하나님의 은혜가 아니었다면  저 여기 있지 못했죠. 여러분들의 지원 없이는, 나쁜 날에도 제가 머리를 들도록 도와준 여러분들의 댓글 없이는.

저 챨리 커크와 최고의 학생조직체인 미국 터닝포인트에 감사드리고 싶어요 그리고 무엇보다도 저 단순히 하나님께 감사드려요. 왜냐면 일 년 반 전에 저 유튜브에 올랐었지요. 주제는 미국을 위대하게 만드는 게 무엇인가였으며 자신은 피해자가 아니며 자신을 승자로 보면서 미국 꿈의 한 일원이라고 여길 때 얼마나 속히 여러분의 인생이 변화되는가였지요
하나님의 축복이 같이하기를

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZroLHO52bOM Click the link if auto video feature does not work on your browser.

No. Subject Author Date Views
Notice Member registration Korean American Community registration Dstone 2023.05.31 1112
872 SHUTTLE SERVICE TO LAX [2] 박미자 2013.01.17 11461
871 This Month In Recreation-October, 2012 ohio 2012.10.01 11422
870 2012년 실버아카데미 가을학기 수강신청안내(새생명 한인교회 부설) ohio 2012.09.17 11413
869 Coop에 사시는 한인 여러분께 !!! admin2 2012.08.04 11089
868 2012년 Laguna Woods 한인회 년말 총회와 년말 Party (3) 강태원 2013.01.27 11050
867 李舜臣의 亂中日記 이재선 2012.10.07 11030
866 2012년 상반기 한인 골프대회 admin2 2012.07.26 11000
865 [Video] Laguna Woods 한인회 2013 구정 Party (1/5) [2] 강태원 2013.03.10 10764
864 [Video] Laguna Woods 한인회 2013 구정 Party (5/5) [1] 강태원 2013.03.10 10744
863 2012년 Laguna Woods 한인회 년말 총회와 년말 Party (4) 강태원 2013.01.27 10711
862 "고향의 봄" by 조수미 - 김환기 추상화 [1] file 一水去士 2014.03.27 10609
861 KBS TV - 가요무대 총정리 - "가수"별로 모음 (320 곡) [2] 김성수 2013.09.15 10515
860 Happy New Year by Abba 一水去士 2013.01.03 10461
859 [Video] Laguna Woods 한인회 2013 구정 Party (4/5) [1] 강태원 2013.03.10 10118
858 625전쟁과 고아 하우스 보이가 미 백악관 비서관이 되기까지 (1편)- Zen의 email 에서 JohnPark 2013.08.15 10091
857 The Best Fireworks Ever - 2012 London New Year Fireworks [1] 이재선 2013.01.07 10082
856 어머니 (E-Mail에서) 김병희 2012.10.02 10043
855 iTalkBB: 2012년 마지막 1년 무료 혜택의 기회! 31일까지! 놓치지 마세요! ohio 2012.12.14 10013
854 [동영상] 박근혜 대통령 취임식 모습 [1] 一水去士 2013.02.25 9981
853 2013년 구정파티에 여러분을 초대합니다 ! LW-한인회 2013.01.17 9975
이 게시판이나 웹에 관해 묻고 싶은 게 있으시거나 건의 할 게 있으시면 관리자 (e-mail: 김익현 ikkim922@hotmail.com) 에게 문의 해 주세요.
Any inquiry as to this board and website or suggestions should be directed to Admin (e-mail: 김익현 ikkim922@hotmail.com ). Thanks!