logo

English

바로 밑에 보이는 분류를 선택하는 즉시 게시글 전체중에서 글올리신 이가 지정한 분류가 님이 선택한 분류와 일치하는 글들만이 전시됩니다. 선택한 분류에서 다시 전체글을 보시려면 분류: 전체나 위의 게시판 메뉴를 누르면 전체 글이 다시 펼쳐집니다.
As soon as you select and click one of the categories below, only those articles with the same category assigned by the one who uploaded the article will be displayed. To view the entire posts again press Category: Total or the LWV Board menu choice.

스티브 배논이 말하는 미국의 중공과의 경제전쟁 이유 (영어와 한글 번역 문서 및 비디오)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s__s-POpekY Click the link if auto video feature does not work on your browser.

Mr. Bannon,.. thanks for being here at this 

undisclosed location in Texas.

It's Steve. 

Steve Steve. It's good good to have you here, 

Thanks for being here, 

Glad to be here.

You know you're here very specifically to talk with me about something that you and I study very very intently and it's China and I'd love to just start right off the bat with asking you, what do you think China's true intentions are in kind of their, in their grand strategy.

What is their grand strategy?

Their grand strategy is very simple it is to be a hegemonic world power. I mean you see through one be lt one road you can see through made in China 2025, you can see through everything they're doing in their strategy of being like the East India Company and sub-Saharan Africa, what they 're doing the Caribbean now, what they're doing in Latin America, the economic war, that all what we call all forces of government, right all areas of government focus on the economic war against the United States, their military buildup, they're basically trying to close the South China Sea.

It is the most geopolitically ambitious strategy.  we were ever seen. let me be very specific. The three great theories of geopolitics, you've got McKender's theory of the Asian landmass,  you have Mahon's theory of cutting off the choke points of the world's oceans, And you have Speakman's theory of keeping your enemy off of the Asian landmass 

The Chinese are the only power in world history to ever try to do all three simultaneously, You know, Napoleon and Hitler and others tried to do the Eurasian landmass, others the British and the American empires of British Empire and the American you know system we have today is built off Mahon's naval strategy, and then Speakman is one from the, from the earlier 20th century.

What China is doing is with One Belt One Road trying to basically connect the old Silk Road all the way up to Italy. We saw in the paper today the Italian government the the guys in the five-star de Maio came back from Beijing. They had a huge thing about hey we want to end we want to end the One Belt One Road in Italy Marco Polo essentially left. 

We had a vote this week in the Maldives which really rejected what they're trying to do in the Mahon's strategy of taking all the naval bases and choke points throughout the world and then Speakman, what they're trying to do is force the United States which has been a Pacific Power off of the landmass through what they're doing the South China Sea, and what they're doing around Taiwan.  I said they want to push us back to Guam. 

So listen, they're the most, people have said for years to kind of cover this. A lot of Wall Street and City of London and Frankfurt crowd have kind of said oh well, you know, they're not territorially ambitious. They've never been an expansionist power.

Well they're a geopolitically expansionist power, and it's quite extraordinary.  What they 're doing and doing it at the same time.

And do you think that they're kind of, let's say their newfound economic greatness or their perceived greatness post financial crisis? They always believed they were kind of a second rate power financially going into 2008 and the world seems to believe that they they were the engine of the world's growth from 2009- 2018. Is it is it that economic growth that they build their geopolitical assertiveness on in your opinion?

Okay listen I think it's the you know since time immemorial the the access to the Chinese market kind of this mystery the Chinese market has always drawn in the West right whether is the British coming there at first with the East India Company or later the the China you know the China schooners from the from the United States right the China trade.  I was always this thing about China what we've seen and I happen to believe that the Chinese economic system is built on a house of sand.  

And I think it's going to lead us to a greater financial debacle than 2008 ever was in the same culprits the exact same culprits that led to the financial crisis in 2008, the investment banks the commercial banks the hedge funds the government entities, right the same elites that led to that financial crisis and got bailed out and had no responsibility no accountability have been the same exact actors that have exacerbated this situation in China.

And so yes the reason the world's elites, the party of Davos, the people on Wall Street, what I call,the IR Department of China. which are the investment banks particularly Goldman Sachs and some commercial banks the lobbyists for China which is the basically the 25 or 30 largest corporations that deal in China today their lobbyists in Washington DC.

These are all about the big private equity guys like Schwartzman. these guys they're all going to have to be held accountable for what went on in China what China was able to do in basically coordination with the elites in the West was de-industrialized the industrial democracies of the West both the Europe in the United States that's why brexit in 2016 are inextricably linked. What it is is the exporting of Chinese overcapacity and Chinese deflation in basic industrial goods. and so China has and from the Chinese point of view has been quite  brilliant .

They've essentially taken 350 million of their people from kind of working poverty to middle class and 400 million people from abject poverty to working poverty. So essentially two-thirds of their of their population because their population I really think is closer to 1.3 or 1.4 billion than what they say in 1.1. So what they've done is heroic in 30 years okay, from from a from a strategy point of view, but that has been exacerbated by the elites in the West who basically kind of finance it and brought it along it.  In fact what drop the recent Trump was I think so special he said hey this is not the way the world has to be. it can be very different we've basically financed the rise of China.  We've built China and while he heard for years and what you heard for years is no this is the what I call the

second law of thermodynamics or this is a immutable law of physics the rise of China and what Trump says no. this is through human agency.  It's the commercial banks the investment banks the 

corporations the  kowtowed  to the Chinese regime and one thing I want to make sure how I get from front this is not about the Chinese people. I have been.I served as a naval officer over in China in the Western Pacific in the 7th fleet on a destroyer in the late, of mid 70s,  I think. 76 77s first time I went to China I've been involved in China virtually all my life. I've owned businesses over there.  I've lived in Shanghai for a while in the French Concession. 

I have a great not just admiration but a deep love for the Chinese people. In fact they have a saying over there called old hundred which is basically the common man because the hundred last surnames in China so old hundred names essentially

the deplorables, right? Those in the old hundred names is a sense of common decency. The grit the  determination what they've been through as a people is nothing short of heroic. 

What we have, the problem we have is we have a totalitarian regime of the Chinese Communist Party,  and quite frankly the leadership the the elite 

leadership of the Chinese communist party that are really in business with the party at Davos, which is no kind of scientific engineering managerial 

financial cultural elite,  that I say kind of emanates from the from the World Economic Forum in Davos, but really is in London in New York Washington DC Silicon Valley. right etc 

And do you think do you think the way that they've ingratiate themselves into let's say the Davos man as is commonly referred to the way that they've gotten there is, Is it through economic coercion?  Is that is it through investing in our universities our think tanks our lobbyists as you said, and our corporations and even the people that are US citizens looking to make profits in China. Is that how they control that narrative? And how do they get there?

And Let's go back to in one week in January 2017  when we had two seminal speeches.  Okay we had the Davos speech from President Xi, okay which was a  high Hosanna to globalism.  Yeah and it was to me repulsive repulsive how the mainstream media and Davos man just sat there and and bought it all, and said what a great leader, what a great humanitarian, what he's what he's going to lead us through about climate, you know on the world's environment, what he's going to do you know for globalization, or for the economy.

And then you saw Donald Trump's you know inaugural address was, I think three days later and

what  he said. hey, we're getting back to the nation-state, and America is going to start to focus on our sovereignty and other nations to start thinking about their sovereignty but this globalization

of what's coming out of Davos it's stripped our sovereignty from us and we're gonna reassert that and two years later which happened this week was Mike Pence's speech a bout the new strategy of

the United States. 

It happened last night.

It has really been going along for quite a while, which is now kind of engaging China right an engagement with China but not like Henry Kissinger and not like this acidities trap crowd and I know you did this seminal interview with Graham Allison but not what those guys want which is the kind of us stumble along and play along with China. This is a you know this is a direct confrontation with

China to say we're not going to take it anymore. You've been an economic war with us and we're going to reassert us.

Your question about how they ingratiate themselves  They're the guys who wrote the biggest checks. They wrote checks to the universities they wrote checks they've essentially bought off the City of London, in Wall Street and the corporations you know.  I say this in a sense of kind of anger. The the great investment banks in London and in in New York became the Investor Relations Department for this regime okay?

In the pursuit of profits.

In the total  pursuit of profits, And corporations became their lobbyists when Li Hu, deputy came to the United States a bout four weeks ago, when they had this kind of last round are trying to put something together than a trade deal, there wasn't much going on,  but he sent his deputy in a small contingent to see Stephen douche and the guys at Treasury. They went to the very first stop, they made was to the day before they went to Treasury. They stopped and they had a meeting with I think it was fifteen or twenty a large corporations the heads of government affairs.  and I think the president's not the CEOs because the guy wasn't high enough and he basically said hey boys you have a problem right and you have to figure out how to help us fix it okay another thing they had you know Wang Qishan  announced this kind of financial advisory pane.

Being on their back foot by the Trump strategy.they kind of said hey we need a financial advisory panel to help us understand what the United States wants and what the United States needs and it was named you know Paulson and Schwartzman

and all you know all these characters.  And it's interesting when they need somebody to kind of come over and you know help intermediate with the United States. they go to the same guys have

been profiting on this.

My understanding is that people came back and said hey the ung you know the UN General Assembly is happening. Its Opera season in New York my schedules is full and and Wang QiShan said hey boys I don't think you're listening. We're having a meeting I want everybody show up. This is this is General Quarters.

And so know I think that I I think when we look back on this it's going to be a people are gonna be absolutely stunned when they see how the elites right of the Western democracies and the United

States went along with China and exacerbated exacerbated a situation when it was quite evident they were economic war with us 

Yeah Going back on this one issue the the way that the influence is being pushed through the corporations you know we know we at our firm know that there are several there's a couple of handfuls of corporations that each have more than a billion dollars in capital that they're trying to get back from China and they've been unable to get a dime out of China since November of 2016 when China closes capital account completely when you were in the administration did you interface with any of these companies that were going through a lot of part in the pond red tape trying to get their money out of China. Did they come  appeal to you?

Listened the very first thing ...

Yeah I think this would be a big shocker to people. Remember when Trump won  a complete you know upset that nobody saw coming, and particuarly you have this post-war liberal democratic rules based order? Okay the Chinese have done nothing but gamed the system from day one on every set of rules the rules are what they determine

they are. yeah okay and nobody calls them on it because everybody think s they're too weak, and so in the corporation's I think I think...

Are the corporations afraid to call them on it?

Absolutely 100%. because they know if they say that we can' t get our money out they shall be shut down?

Shut down  

There's a quid pro quo 

Shut down shut down there's absolutely fear it. I xxx look at when they came back on this whole, by the way on the entire situation with the tariffs ,and tariffs is just not about tariffs and not about protectionism. That's why Trump 's done it at such a

scale. Remember before Trump got here, people talking a bout 25-30 billion dollars of tariffs. It is like, oh my God, that's so huge. Trump's program is a half a trillion dollars in tariffs righ to tariff goods because he knows that Chinese can't respond,

Correct!

and here's why they can't respond. People in the United States have to understand one thing. The Chinese look at us as a tributary State. That let me explain that China's been around for 4,000 years, right? They've had good runs and they've had bad runs, okay?  But one thing they know and the reason they're still organized as a nation over four thousand years, right they know how to handle allies. They know how to handle bad guys okay? Now what they've done is they got this system called barbarian management and they know how to manage barbarians.  The way they manage the barbarians is they take the leaders of the barbarians and they give them a taste of the good life. And you're going to be you're going to be something special you're going to get a special deal. Now what happens back into the tributary state is whatever happens that's your problem okay, So you remember in the United States what they have done for 25 and 30 years is played us as a barbarian State. Barbarian management, okay they incentivize our elites and our elites de-industrialized particularly the Upper Midwes of this country.  It's the reason Donald Trump's president. 

The audience should understand one thing is important is that you know JD Vance the great guy from Yale who wrote hillbilly allergies is the best sociological study of the Trump voter and it was JD Vance who told me says hey those studies that come out of MIT and Harvard show that there's a direct correlation between the factories of left for China, the jobs are left with them in the opioid crisis.

It's actually logic. 

It's not about tariffs what this is about is human dignity and self worth. Those factories went.  Wall Street made the money the corporation's benefit from it for lower cost and devil catch the hind most on the workers and so this is what Trump is kind of totally reversed now. What China seizes has is we're a tributary state. We send them natural resources, soy beans beef cattle, Boeing Airlines, and Apple products. Oh, excuse me we don't send Being Airlines and Apple products. You know why because they forced Boeing to do a joint venture and they forced Apple to make its  products over there.  So all we, we're Jamestown to their Great Britain okay? That's why the tariffs at the scale that Trump put them up at. They can 't respond to okay?

What's interesting is, let's assume we put 25 per cent on five hundred twenty billion, we're literally talking about a little over a hundred billion dollars 

yes,

I know that's a lot of money (yes) but our economy's 19 trillion, (yes) it's still not that functionally meaningful to us in my opinion, (Yes) but I do think it's a leveling of a field to your point.

It's converging

They've been fighting a trade war with us since 2001 and we just haven't fought back 

Okay the average compounded growth of the United States of America from 1946, the end of World War two to 2000 was 3.5%, okay?  It's the reason we became a superpower that economic engine that was unlocked and grew every year three and a half percent, through good times and bad on average ( yeah )  since China joined the World Trade Organization sure that's when they joined they got most favored nation, the growth of the United States is 1.9 percent o k 1.9 percent and there's a lot of factors that but the central beating heart of it is China. 

That's what because we deindustrialized which Center we sent our manufacturing  over there. Yes the tariffs in and of themselves on a nominal number an absolute number,  are not huge but we look at the convergence of everything, what Trump has done is said hey we 're at economic war and we're going to hit back over there, We're gonna hit back with a 301s to stop the force technology transfers. We're gonna put these tariffs into the scale they've never seen before. We're gonna have the ability if we so desire to liquidate companies like ZTE to basically cut them off from their component parts in the West. They'll be out of business in 90 days. Also the new things about investments about these limitation and investments at the surface.

The CFIUS Reform.

The CFIUS Reform. that people are talking about. You bring all forces of government together on that and the stopping of intellectual property you have something. What Trump is done and this is why NAFTA was so important. You know people mocked and ridiculed Trump.  

There's a book out called Fear that Gary Cohen the president Goldman Sachs you know great Goldman Sachs . The book opens where he's taken the NAFTA deal right early on in the deal on Korea.  He actually takes him off the desk because in his judgment right the president wasn't smart enough to understand what he was doing. 

Well here's what Trump's done. The new NAFTA deal that he's he's created is basically setting up a geostrategic manufacturing base to counter East Asia okay and Japan is is very quickly going to be part of that, a bilateral deal not some TPP deal or just one among many. A direct bilateral deal with Japan as a partner. We've got one with Korea we're updating and then the EU Juncker has already told Trump his all right already indicated that they're gonna be a part of this too.  

What Donald Trump has done in less than two years against the second law of thermodynamics right the immutable law of the rise of China (  right ) What he's done is reorient the entire world' supply Chain away from China and this is going to have economic growth opportunities that are going to be incredible. And he's done that kind of  single-handedly against against the fighting of the the corporatist Lobby, the fighting of the Wall Street Investor Relations Department etc.. So that's what I think it's really heroic 

It's that policy is one that it's interesting at the timing if you look at just the let's say the the economic laws of China were already slowing down before w e decided to fight back. It just so happens to be that this pushback from a tariff or whether the most elegant idea was the board adjustable tax, which is  immediately killed by you and I both know.

I love, I love that one.

that was perfect in my opinion now 

by the way John I I am I am a huge believer that and I'm you know Paul Ryan I've had our differences' when I first he first walked me through that I said that 's the solution exactly that's a solution 

It's kind of an egalitarian way of going at it.

I think I think and we all know I get crushed (yeah) p> I think that that is something that should be brought back up in and very quickly in future years.

We could do away with tariffs if we imposed a border adjustment tax.

Well, by the way, let's talk about tariffs for a second. President Trump-- remember the G7 when he was lectured by his betters-- Merkel and McCrone on the first day you know about this whole thing

about tariffs right? He came back the next day for breakfast and what Trump you know what Trump told told the in the g7, he said okay I thought about it last night how about this no tariffs absolutely no ta riffs, but no subsidies (yeah)

People have to realize that the White House put out this document, I think, it's over two months ago now. The 50 things that China is doing in its

economic war with us. It's kind of its kind of what  > That's the deal you stop that we're all good. When you look at that it's not just a tariffs, it 's it's it's the investment in state- owned industries. Remember they had..

Free land, free electricity.

Free  land,  Look at what they've done with steel aluminum throughout the world. Look at you have done with ship building.  You could go every heavy industry. They've got it they've got it at Western Europe and they've got it at the United States and they continue to do that.

Purposefully 

Purposely and they're also by the way, there 's ZTE showed you this.  They have to create a thing as some number of 11 million jobs a year. They're under enormous internal economic pressure to create those jobs. They can't afford to have 150,000 high value-added jobs as ZTE just go away.

Same thing with the steel. They' re kind of

caught on the wheel now. They're the first to admit they have to keep adding capacity  so I think that that's why the Chinese model and all this happy talk that come s from the West yeah about the Chinese model when you really look at it, I know you are one of the world's handful of experts I think it looked at it it looks at the numbers as they really are an d not what people hope they are and not how they're spun by China because every number comes out of China to me has to be questioned verified you know trust but verify. It has to be questioned verified and then verified again. You've got to get a belt and suspenders and that's why I think we're we may be hurdling to another financial

crisis driven by this financial model of

China that can't withstand you know

can't stand up on its own right. 

Well the good news about that is if we're righ

about China we're right about there bill incredible bill the reckless build of credit coupled with the fact their economy slowing down coupled with the

size of their banking system their GDP- if we're right a bout all those things the good news is their banks aren't inextricably linked ours the way that

ours were to Europe and Asia is back during the our financial crisis.

They're not they're not but you use t he word

they're reckless, and I think that this is you know this is what upsets me about the lack of accountability and responsibility by the world's elites. We

just went through the worst financial crisis in history, Not one CEO went to jail and not any body significantly gave up any equity, Okay? 

What they did is basically inflate, no people got to remember on September 18th of 2008 when Bernanke and Paulson walked into the Oval Office with Bush and he sent him up to Capitol Hill, the balance sheet of the Federal Reserve was 880 billion dollars. On the day that Donald Trump took the oath of office on January 20th the 2017 it was four point five trillion dollars. All we did in in in the Bank of England ECB Bank of Japan did the same thing.  

and th PBOC

PBOC. What they did to save the elites was to turn on the spigots of liquidity.  So if you owned assets, real estate, stocks, or intellectual property, you've had the greatest 10-year run in history.  If you're a working class schmendrick, wages are flat. The whole burden of it this is what's unfair and this is where the anger that's driving the populist movement. The whole burden comes down on the little guy to finance these deficits with his taxes,

That's right 

and then his kids get sent everywhere in the world to defend this. That's what's got to stop you use a word reckless it is reckless disregard what the elites have done this time, because all they've done Chinese banks what the American banking system has 19 trillion dollars of assets on it.

And I would respectfully submit and you're ten times smarter than me on this,  I would respectfully submit that ll of those assets are not good okay? Maybe let's say ten percent or more could be written off today. That's the American banking system. The Chinese banking says that things has 49 trillion dollars of assets. Correct me if I' m

wrong I think 45 trade have been put on

the books since 2008.  

This is completely reckless now thank God they're not interconnected through the Swift system

with the rest of the banks 

Or through derivatives  the reason is-- and this is another tell-- because none of the investment banks or none of the guys want to say,  Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa we can't hook up with China right because they all stop themselves from doing it, they 're all limited their exposure to understand when it implodes they don't wanna be they don't be taken down in the first couple of minutes. That being said, those banks are going to implode no body can put those kind of assets on okay and have and have a great banking system here.

This is a total and complete sham, and in the Economist, and the Financial Times of London, all the elites, all the conference's they  have, you know you had Richard Haass on this morning on Morning? Joe Richard Haass from the council foreign relation and all he's doing is beating up Mike Pence and Donald Trump from  Pence's speech list. You know what he's saying, you say hey all my Chinese all my Chinese colleagues all my buddies in China they're telling me they don't know what

the United States wants. 

You know they kept you know they came over here they they want a deal and they want to be our partner but they we keep moving the goalposts that is that is reckless for him to say,  that he fully understands what the issues are okay and he sits

there on a show, a general news show in the morning that you know basic voters watch, he starts putting this stuff into their minds is unacceptable,  

I gotta tell you Kyle that's what I think what you' re doing here what you're doing with your work

and other things. There are a number of people like your self they're sitting there going this can't continue and people are going to be held accountable with this.

If the elites think they 're gonna skip on this one it's not going to happen.  The reason Donald Trump's president the reason you're seeing these populist revolts whether it's in Italy Germany France throughout the world in Brazil this weekend okay in Argentina in  Pakistan is the reason is the little guy is fed up with a group of elites that know better right into into and to take care of themselves, they will play ball with anybody.

You 're right

Continues in the section 2.

배논 님... 밝히지 않은 이곳 텍사스에 함께 해 주시니 감사해요.
그냥 스티브라 불러요.
스티브, 스티브, 좋요, 당신을 모실수 있어서. 
와 줘서 고마워요.
나도 잘 왔다고 생각해요.
여기 온 목적은 그동안 당신과 제가 아주 열심히 공부해온 중국에 관해서 이야기하려는 거 아시죠.
단도직입적으로 중국의 거대한 전략의 진짜 의도는 무엇이라고 생각하는지 묻는 것으로 시작하고 싶은데요.

그들의 대(大)전략은 어떤 거지요? 
그들의 거대한 전략이란 아주 간단하지요.
그거 세계 패권국이 되는 거지요.
일대일로에서 뚤어 볼 수 있고 중국몽 2025년에서도 볼 수 있지요. 그들이 하는 모든 일에서 뚤어 볼 수 있지요. 동인도 회사나 사하라 인근의 아프리카에 하는 그들의 전략을 보면, 그들이 지금 캐리브해안에서 하는 일이며 라틴 아메리카에서 하는 것들을 보면, 경제적인 전쟁이지요, 그들은 정부의 전 힘을 다 동원해서, 맞아요,  정부의 모든 분야의 초점을 미국을 향한 경제 전쟁으로 밀고 가지요  , 그들의 군비증강, 그들은 기본적으로 남 중국 해를 봉쇄하려고 들지요. 

그것은 우리가 여태껏 보아온 중 지정학적으로 가장 야심적인 전략이지요. 아주 구체적으로 말한다면, 지정학엔 3개의 대 이론으로, 아세아의 광활한 땅덩어리에 관한 맥켄덜의 이론이 있고, 세계의 대양을 분리하는 요충, 관문 이론이 있고,  적을 아세아 땅덩어리에서 멀리 떨어져 있게 하는 스피이크만의 이론이 있지요.

중국인들은 이 3가지 이론을 동시에 다 해내려는
인류 역사상 유일한 세력이지요. 아시겠지만, 나폴레옹, 히틀러, 등등은 유럽 아시아의 땅덩어리를 먹으려 했지요. 다른 나라들, 즉 대영제국과 오늘날의 미국제도는 마혼의 해상전략으로 전략을 짜고 있지요. 그런데 스피미크만의 이론은 20세기 초에 썼던 이론이지요.

중국이 일대일로로 해내려는 것은 기본적으로 예전의 비단길을 이탈리아에 까지 쭉 연결하려는 시도지요. 우리는 오늘 신문에서 보았지요, 이탈리아 정부- 5성 운동을 벌린린 친구들- 디 마이오가 베이징에서 돌아 온 것을. 그들 크게 벌렸지요, 헤이, 우리는 일대일로를
마르코 폴로가 원래 떠났던 이탈리아에서 끝내길 바란다며.

이번 주에 몰디브에서 선거가 있었는데 실제로 그들이 마혼 전략대로 해상기지를 취하고 세계 전반에 요충 관문을 세우려는 것을 거부했지요. 그리고는 스피크만 이론. 그들이 하려는 것은 태평양 세력인 미국을 남중해에서 그둘이 하는 일과 대만 주변에서 하는 일들로 땅덩어리에서 떨어져 있게 하려는 것이죠. 내 말이 그들은 우리를 괌으로 밀어내려 들고 있지요.

잘 들어요, 그들은 가장.., 사람들은 수년간 이 문제를 어쩌면 덮어 두려고 말해왔죠. 월가와 런던시와 독일 후랑크 후르트의
많은 사람이 말들 해왔지요. 아 그래 아시는 바대로 그들은 영토에 야심 있는 게 아니다고들.  그들은 결코 팽창주의 세력이 아니었다고.

근데, 저들은 지정학적으로 팽창주의 세력이지요.  그것 참말로 대단하지요. 그들은 그 일은 하고 있는데 그것도 동시에 하고 있지요.

그러면 그들이 새로 알게 된 경제적 위대함을 혹은 그들이 인식하고 있는 위대함은 금융위기 후반이라고 보시나요? 그런데 세상은 그들이 2009년부터 2019년까지 세상이 성장하는 엔진이었다고 믿고 있는 것 같지요.
당신의 견해는 그 경제적 성장이란 그들의 지정학적 자기주장이라고 보세요?

들어 봐요, 아시듯이 오래전부터 중국 시장에로의 
접근은 일종의 신비였지요,  중국 시장은 늘 서구에서 관심 끌었지요, 그곳에 처음 간 영국이거나 동방 인도 회사거나, 아니면 그후에중국 무역을 바로 잡으려고 미국에서 보낸 돗대 2 달린 중국 범선들이거나, 그것은 늘 중국에 관한 이런 일이었지요.  우리가 보아 온 것은, 내가 믿는 바로는, 중국 경제 제도는 모래 집에 세워진 것이지요.

나는 2008년 때 보다 더한 경제적 낭패가 올 것으로 생각해요. .2008년에 경제적 위기로 우리를 끌고 갔던 바로 그 동일한 범인들에 의해서, 투자 은행, 상업 은행, 헤지 펀드, 정부 자체에 의해서. 맞지요? 경제 위기로 끌고 간 동일한 귀족 계급들(엘리트), 그들은 책임에서 벗어나 아무 책임도 지지 않았지요. 무책임이지요. 그들은 중국 상황을 약화한 바로 동일한 그 장본인들이지요.  그런고로 세상의 귀족 계급, 다보스 족들, 월가의 사람들을 저는 중국의 정보통 부서라고 부르지요. 그들은 투자 은행들, 특히 골드만 싹스와 서너 개 상업은행들로, 중국을 위한 의안 통과 운동자들이지요. 기본적으로 오늘날 중국에서 거래하고 있는 25개 내지 30개의 거대한 회사들은 워싱톤 디시의 중국 의안 통과 운동가들이지요.
|
그리고 슈발츠만 같은 거대한 개인 차기 자본가들이나 이런 자들은 중국에서 일어나는 일들에 관한 책임을 져야만 할 것이지요. 중국이 서구의 귀족계급들의 기본적인 협조로 이룰 수 있었던 것은 서구의, 유롭과 미국의 산업적인 민주주의를 비산업화한 것이지요. 그래서 영국 유럽동맹 퇴진과 2016 (미국 선거)는 떼어 놓을 수 없게 연관되어 있지요.

그게 뭔가 하면 중국의 과잉, 중국의 디플레이션과 기본 산업 상품들을 수출한 것이지요. 그래 중국이 가진, 그리고 중국 사람들의 관점에서 보면 아주 멋지지요. 그들은 본질적으로 자기 나라 사랍들 3.5억 명을 가난한 일군에서 중산층으로 바꿨지요. 그리고 4억 명의 극빈층 사람들을 가난한 노동자들로. 

그래서 본질적으로 그들의 인구의 2/3를 비약한 셈인데 그들의 인구는 그들이 말하는 11억이라기보다는 13억 아니면 14억에 가깝다고 저는 보고 있지요. 그러니 그들이 30년간에 해낸 것은 장렬하지요. 그러나 그것은 그것을 융자해주고 그 일이 이루어지게 일한 서구의 계급 지도층에 의해 약화하여 왔지요. 

사실은 트럼프가 아주 특이한 것이 그는 말했지요.

어이 이런 방식은 세상이 되어 가야 하는 식이 아니지. 아주 다를 수 있었는데...  우리는 근본적으로 중국 부상을 융자해 왔지요. 우리는 중국을 건축했지요. 그런데 그가 수년간 들어 온 것은 그리고 자네도 수년간 들어 온 것은 아니다였지요. 그거 내가 열역학의 제2 법칙이라 부르는 것인데 이것은 하나의 불변하는 물리학 법칙으로 중국의 부상이지요.  그런데 트럼프는 아니다. 이런 것은 인간의 힘으로 이룬 것이다 라고 말했지요. 상업은행들, 투자은행들, 중국정부에 굽실거린 기업체들이 이룬것이다고.

그리고 이거 하나 확실히 하고 넘어가고 싶은데 카일, 난 대 놓고 하는 말인데 이건 중국 사람들에 관한 게 아닐세. 나는 지난 70년대 중반에 중국 서부 태평양에서 해군장교로 7함대 구축함에서 복무했었네. 76-77년도가 내가 중국에 처음 간 해라고 생각하네. 나는 내인생 거의 전부를 사실상 중국과 연관되었었네. 나는 그곳에서 여러 기업을 소유했었고, 상하이 프랑스 영역에서 잠시 살았네. 나는 중국인들에 향한 대단한 그저 존경만이 아닌 깊은 사랑을 가지고 있네. 사실 중국인들의 속어엔 오래된 100 가문이란 말이 있는데 그들이야말로 근본적인 평민들이라네. 중국의 그 100개의 가문이 아주 오래된 성이지만 그들이야말로 개탄할 사람들이지, 안 그런가?  이들 오래된 100개의 가문은 그들만의 평범한 예절, 배짱, 그리고 결의의 지각이지. 한 민족으로 그들이 겪어낸 것은 영웅적이라 해도 과언이 아니지. 우리가 당면한, 문제는 중국 공산당이라는 전체주의 정권일세.    

솔직히 말하자면 중국공산당의 최고 지도자들은 실제로 다보스 일당과 거래하고 있는 것이지. 다보스 일당은 일정의 공학적인, 관리적인, 금융적인 문화적인 상층 귀족 계급으로 다보스의 세계 경제 포럼에서 발산하고 있다고 나는 보네. 그런데 그 일당은 런던에, 누욕에, 와싱톤 디시에, 실리콘 밸리 등등에 있지요.

그럼 보통 다보스 사람이라고 불리는 그들이 자신들에게 환심을 사게 한 방식이 어떤 거라고 생각하시나요? 그들이 그 처지에 이른 방식은 경제적인 압박이었다고 보시나요? 우리나라 대학교나. 우리나라의 두뇌집단들이나 당신이 말했듯이 우리나라의 의안 통과 운동자들에 투자방식으로 환심 샀을까요? 그리고 중국에서 이윤을 만들려고 기회를 찾는 우리나라의 기업체나 미국 시민들에게 투자해선가요? 그게 그들이 늘 상하는 말을 통제하는 방법이며 그 지경에 도달한 방법인가요?

우리 일주일 전, 2018년 일월로 돌아가 봅시다. 그때 2개의 중대한 연설이 있었죠. 좋아요, 중국 시총통이 한 다보스 연설이 있었지요, 글로발리즘에 대한 최고의 찬사였지요.  내게는 역겨운, 역겨웠죠. 주요 메디아와 다보스 사람들 거기에 앉아 그것 전부를 좋다고 다 받아 드렸죠. 이 얼마나 위대한 지도자인가, 얼마나 위대한 인도주의자인가 말들 하며.그가 이 세상 환경이나 기온 문제에 관해 우리를 이끌어 갈 것이라며. 이 얼마나 위대한 지도자인가, 얼마나 위대한 인도주의자인가 말들 하며 그가 이 세상 환경이나 기온 문제에 관해 우리를 이끌어 갈 것이라며.

그런 후에 도날드 트럼프의 취임연설을 보셨지요. 3일 후에 였다고 생각되는 데 그가 말한 것은, 어이, 우리는 국가 상태로 되돌아갈 것이라고.  미국은 우리의 주권에 초점을 두어 갈 것이니 다른 나라들도 

자기 나라의 주권을 생각하기 시작하라고 말했죠.

그러나 다보스에서 나오는 이 세계 단일화는 우리에게서 우리의 주권을 박탈하고 있지요. 그러나 우리는 그것을 다시 주장할 것이고 2년이 지난 이번 주일에 있은 미국의 새 전략에 관한 마이크 펜스의 연설에서 다시 강조되었지요.

그일 어제 밤에 있었죠.

이 문제는 그동안 실로 잘 진행되어 왔네요.  그거 어쩌면 이제 중국과 교전하는 것인데, 맞아요. 중국과의 교전이지요. 헨리 키신저나 이들 신맛나는 함정 집단들이 한것 같지 않고.  자네가 그라함 일리슨과 중대한 면접 회담을 했던데, 그런 자들이 바라는 식이 아니라. 어쩌면 중국과 엎치락덮치락 놀아 보는 것이죠. 이거 중국과 직접 맞붙어 그들에게 우린 그런거 더 이상 받아 드릴 수 없다고 말하는 것이에요. 당신들 우리와 경제적 전쟁을 해왔는데 우리는 우리를 다시 주장할 것이다고. 자네의 질문, 그들은 여하히 환심을 사왔는 가는 그들이야말로 최대의 수표를 발행해 온 녀석들이지요. 그들은 아셨겠지만, 대학교에다 수표를 썼으며, 그들은 본질적으로 런던시를, 월가를 기업들을 사버렸지요.
이거 일종의 분노의 감정으로 하는 말이에요. 런던과 뉴욕의 큰 투자 은행들은 이 정권의 투자 관련 부처가 되었지요, 알아요?

이윤울 추구하느라.
이윤을 전적으로 추구하기 위해서 기업들은 그들의 
의안 통과 운동가들이 되었지요. 리후 부총통이 4주 전인가에 미국에 왔을 때,  그 당시에 그들은 마지막으로 뭔가 모아서 무역협정을 만들어 내려 했을 때 별로 뭔가 크게 일어나지 않았고, 그저 그는 자기 부관을 적은 단위로 스티브 너친과 재무부 친구들에게 보냈지요.  그들이 첫 번 간 곳은 재무부에 가기 전날이었지요. 그들은 처음 방문지로 내가 알기로는 15 내지 20개의 거대한 기업들과 만남을 가졌는데 정부 일을 하는 수석들이었지요.

내생각에 기업의 최고 경영자들이 아니고 사장급이었다고 보는데 그자는 지위가 그리 높지 않았기에 그가 주로 한 말은. 어이 거기들, 자네들 문제가 지금 하나 있는데 우리가 그 문제를 여하히 해결해야 할지 알아서 봐주어야 겠네. 또 한 가지 그들이 한 것은 왕 퀴산이 일종의 금융 고문단을 발표한 것이지요. 트럼프의 전략으로 불리한 상황에 놓여 있기에 그들은 어이, 미국이 뭘 원하며 무얼 필요로 하는가 알려 줄 재정 고문단이 어쩌면 필요하다고 말했지요. 그리고는 그 고문단을 지명했는데 폴슨과 스왈쯔만과 같은 인물들이었지요. 흥미로운 게, 누군가 나서서 미국과의 중재를 도와줘야 할 사람이 필요할 때 그들은 이런 일로 이윤을 보고 있던 동일한 녀석들에게 찾아가는 거예요. 내가 알기로는 사람들은 돌아와서 말하기를 어이 유엔 총회가 지금 진행되고 있고, 뉴욕은 지금 오페라 계절이고, 나의 예정표는 다 찾어. 그러니 왕 퀴산이 말했지요 어이 자네들, 자네들 듣고 있지 않은 것 같네. 우리 회의를 하고 있는데. 다들 참석하기를 바라네. 이거 전원 참석해야 하네. 그랬는데 아니, 되 돌아 볼 때 실은 사람들은 완전히 놀라게 될 것일세. 서구 민주주의의 국가와 미국의 귀족계급이 여하히 중국과 어울려 왔는가 보게 되면 경악할 것이요. 그리고 중국은 우리와 경제적 전쟁을 하고 있는 게 명백한데도 상황을 약화해왔다는 것을 알게 되면.

기업체들 속에 밀고 들어간 그 영향력의 방식에 관해 이 문제를 다시 돌아본다면.
당신이 알고 있고 기업에 있는 우리도 알다시피 몇몇 기업체에서 억대가는 자본금을 중국에서 되찾으려고 애쓰고 있다는데 중국에서 2016년 11월 이후로 자본 계정은 완전히 폐쇄한 이후로 십 전도 되찾지 못하고 있다지요.

당신이 행정부에 있을 때 중국에서 그들의 돈을 가져오려고 형식적인 관료 요식을 격고 있는 회사와 연관 있은 적 있어요? 그들 당신에게 호소하러 온 적 있어요?

있지요, 이거 사람들에게 크게 충격적일 겁니다. 기억해요, 트럼프가 아시다시피 완전 전복 승리한 것 아무도 예상 못 했지요. 그리고 냉전 후에 규칙에 근거한 진보 민주주의 법이 있었지요. 좋아요, 중국 사람들은 아무것도 하지 않고 그저 처음부터 그 모든 법에 따라 우리 제도를 이용해 왔지요. 그들이 법이라고 정하는 게 법이었지요, 안 그래요? 그런데 아무도 그 문제로 그들을 불러내지 않았으니 모두 그들은 너무 약하다고 생각한 거지요. 그래서 기업체에서는 제 생각에...

기업체들은 그 문제로 그들을 불러내기를 두려워했었던가요?
그랬죠 100%
왜냐면 그들은 그들이 돈을 찾지 못할 거라는 것을 언급하면 그들의 사업이 페쇄될 것을 알고 있었기 때문이죠.

폐쇄되지요. 페!
보상이 있었던 거지요?
, 페, 그들은 그것을 끔찍이나 두려워했던 거지요.  그들이 돌아왔을 때를 되 볼아 보건데.. 그건 그렇고 관세에 관한 전반적인 상황을 말하자면, 관세는 그저 관세하자는 것이나 보호 정책을 하자는 것도 아니고, 그게 왜 트럼프가 그런 규모로 한 이유지요.

기억하는지 트럼프가 등장하기 전에 사람들은 20에서 300억 딸라의 관세를 말하고 있었죠. 그것은 말하자면, 맙소사, 아주 거대한 거지요.  트럼프의 계획은 반 조원을 상품 관세로 먹이는 것이지요. 바로 상품들에 부과하는 관세로. 그는 중국인들은 반응할 수 없을 것이라는 것 알기 때문이죠.
맞아요!

그런데 그들이 반응 못 하는 이유가 여기에 있죠.

미국 사람들은 한가지 꼭 이해해야 하지요. 중국 사람들은 우리를 그들의 조공 바치는 속국으로 보지요. 내가 그 점을 설명해 드리죠. 중국은 4000여 년이나 있어 왔지요. 그들은 잘 운영해 나갔고 잘못 운영한 때도 있었죠, 맞죠? 그런데 그들이 한 가지 아는 것은 4000년이 지난 지금에도 한 나라로 조직되어 있는 이유이기도 하지요, 알아요?

그들은 동맹을 다루는 법을 알지요. 그들은 나쁜 놈들을 다룰 줄도 알지요. 이제 그들이 해온 것은 그들이 야만인 관리라고 부르는 제도를 채택한 거죠. 그래 그들은 야만인들을 관리하는 법을 아는 거지요. 그들이 야만인들을 관리하는 법은 야만인들의 간부들을 잡아서는 그들에게 풍요로운 삶의 맛을 보게 해 주지요. 그러면 그들은 뭔가 특별한 존재가 되어 특별한 혜택을 받게 되지요.. 이제 다시 그 조공을 바치는 종속국가에서 일어 나는 일은 그들의 문제가 되요.

그래 기억해요, 미국에서 그들이 지난 25년에서 39년간  해온 일은 우리를 야만국으로 갖고 논 것이지요.. 야만인 관리, 그거죠? 그들은 우리의 귀족 계급들을 장려하여 이 나라의 중서부의 위쪽을 특히나 비 산업화하였지요. 그게 도널드 트럼프가 대통령이 된 이유지요.

청중은 한 가지 중요한 것을 이해해야 하는 데 제이디 반스 아시죠 예일 나온 대단한 친구, 두메산골 촌뜨기 알레르기라는 책을 쓴 친구, 그는 트럼프 선거자들에 관해 사회학적인 연구를 젤 잘한 친구지요.  그 제이디 반스가 내게 말해 주던데, 엠아이티와 하버드에서 나온 연구들은 중국으로 떠나간 공장들과 그들과 같이 떠난 일거리들은 아편과 같은 오피오이드 위기와 직접적인 상관관계가 있음을 보여 준다고 하더군요. 왜냐면 이것은 관세에 관한 것이 아니기 때문이지요.
사실상 논리적이죠.

이거 관세에 관한 게 아니에요. 이것이 무엇에 관한 
것이냐 하면 인간 존업과 개인 가치에 관한 것이죠. 공장들은 가버렸죠. 월가는 돈 벌었고 기업체들은 낮은 비용을 얻어 그 일로 혜택 보았지요. 그런데 뒤처진 노동자들만 아무 덕 보지 못한 거죠. 그래서 트럼프가 있게 된 거고 이제는 완전히 전복된 상태지요.

중국은 이런 상황을 있는 그대로 보는 것이 우리는 하나의 조공 바치는 속국이지요. 우리는 그들에게 천연자원들, 콩, 소고기, 보잉 항공사와 애플 제품들을 보내지요. 오 용서해요. 우리는 보잉 항공사와 애플 제품들을 보내지 않지요. 왜 그런지 알아요, 그들은 보잉 항공사가 공동투자하도록 강요했으며 매플이 그들의 제품을 그곳에서 만들게 압박했지요 그러니 우리는 잘해야 대영제국의 제임스타운 꼴이지요, 알아들어요? 그래서 관세는 트럼프가 세운 그 정도의 규모에 있는 겁니다. 그들이 반응할 수 없을 지경으로, 알아요?

흥미로운 것은, 520조에 25% 관세 부친다고 가정해 봐요. 문자 그대로 우리는 천억 달러 약간 넘은 액수를 말하고 있는 거지요. 그거 굉장한 돈인 줄 알지만 우리의 경제는 17조지요. 그거 아직도 제 생각에는 직무상 별 의미 있지 않다고 보는데요. 그러나 저는 그게 당신이 주장하는 것에 형평을 이루는 거로 생각해요

그거 융합 중인 거죠.
그들은 2001년서부터 우리와 무역전쟁를 해 왔는데 우리는 그저 대응 전을 펼치지 않아 왔지요.
좋아요. 2차대전 후인 1946년부터 200년까지 미국의 평균 복합성장은 3.5%였지요. 그렇죠.

우리가 초 강대국이 되게 된 이유지요.
열려서 자라던 그 경제 엔진은 매년 평균 3.5%를
호황기는 물론 비 호황기에 유지해 왔지요.
중국이 셰계 무역기구에 가입하여 그들이 자장 선호 받는 나라가 된 후로 미국의 성장률은 1.9%지요. 거기엔 수많은 요소가 있지요. 그러나 그것의 중심적인 맥박은 중국이죠.

우리는 비 산업화하였기 때문이지요. 우리는 우리의 제조업을 그곳에로 보냈지요. 그래요, 관세는 그 자체 명목상의 수 자며 무명 수 자이지만 큰 수 자는 아니죠. 그러나 모든 것이 융합되는 것을 볼 때 트럼프가 한 것은 한 말로 어이, 우리 경제 전쟁에 처해 있어. 그리고 우리는 쎄게 반격할 거지요.  강제로 기술 이전하는 것을 막을 301 법으로서 그들이 전에 보지 못한 규모의 관세들을 부과할 예정이지요. 우리는 우리가 우리가 원하면 지티이(ZTE) 같은 회사들을 청산시킬 능력을 가질것이지요. 근본적으로 그들이 서구진영에서 받아 쓰는 구성 부품을 차단함으로써. 그들은 90일 안에 폐업하게 될 겁니다. 그리고 이들 제한된 투자에 관한 새로운 정책....

외국의 미국 투자 개혁안 말이지요.
사람들이 말하고 있는 그 미국 안의 외국 투자 개혁안 맞아요. 정부의 모든 힘을 다 모아 그 문제와 지적 재산 유츌울 막으면 뭔가 이루어 지는 거지요. 트럼프가 해낸 것은 이것은 왜 나프타가 그처럼 중요한 이유이기도 해요. 아시지만 사람들은 트럼프를 조롱하고 조소했지요. 공포라 불리는 책이 있죠. 그 위대한 골드만 삭스 아시죠 그 골드만 삭스의 사장되는 게리 코헨이, 나도 거기서 일해 본 적 있는데, 그는 대통령의 책상에서 문서를 집어 갔지요. 그 책은 나프타 거래, 한국과의 거래에 관한 것을 집어 간 것을 거론하지요. 그는 사실상 대통령을 직무에서 제거한 거지요 그의 판단에 대통령은 그가 무얼 하고 있는지 이해할 정도로 영리하지 못하다고 판단했기에. 트럼프가 한 일은 이런 거지요. 그가 만들어 낸 새 나프타 거래는 기본적으로 동아세아를 대항할  지정학적인 전략으로 새 생산기지를 세우려는 것이지요.. 그래 일본이 아주 재빠르게 그의 일부가 되려 하고 있지요. 상호균형적인 협정으로 어떤 판태평양 전략적 경제동반자협약이나 여러개중의 하나가 아니죠. 일본을 동반자로 하는 상호균형적인 거래지요

한국과도 하나 지금 갱신 중이지요.  그리고 또한 유럽 연합 집행 기관의 용커는 이미 트럼프에게 그들도 역시 이에 한 못 하겠다는 뜻을 알렸지요. 2년도 지나기 전에 도털드 트럼프가 열역학의 제2 법칙에 대항하여 해낸 일은 중국 부상이라는 어쩔 수 없는 법칙을 제대로 해 놓았지요. 그가 한 일은 전 셰계의 공급망을 중국으로부터
재정비한 것이죠. 이것은 믿기 어려울 정도의 경제 성장 기회를 가져다줄 것이죠. 그는 이런 일을 거의 단독으로 기업 의안 통과 운동가들과 싸워가며, 월가의 투자 관계부처와도 싸워가며 이루어 냈지요. 그거 실로 제 생각에 영웅적이지요.

그 정책이야 말로... 흥미로운 것은 시기선택이지요.

돌아보자면, 예를 들어 중국의 경제 법칙은 이미 느그려져 가고 있었지요. 우리가 반격을 결정하기 이전에. 이 관세로부터 미쳐내기였달가 아님 가장 우아한 아이디어였다고 할 거는 조정할 수 있는 국경 세금이었지요. 당신과 제가 알고 있듯이 즉시 폐기 된 바이지만.

그거 제가 좋아했지요.

제 생각에 그거 완벽했지요. 그런데 나는 대단한 지지자였는데.. 난 폴 라이언과 견해를 달리 했었는데 그가 처음 했던지 내가 처음 했던지 그 문제를 자세히 들여다보았을 때 내가 말했었죠, 이게 해결책이다. 참말로 이게 해결책이다라고

그거 일종의 평등주의 자식으로 해결하는 거지요.
내생각에 내가 박살난거 우리가 모두알고 있죠 (그래요). _그거 미래에 다시 소생시켜야 할 것이라고 나는 생각해요.

우리가 국경 조절 세를 부과할 수만 있다면 관세
없이도 될 테지요. 그런데 그건 그렇고 우리 관세에 대해 좀 이야기해 봅시다.  트럼프 대통령-- 기억해요. G7 회의에서 그는 그보다 더 잘난 사람들에게서 강의 들었지요.  머클과 마크론 같이 더 잘난 이에게서 첫날 이 모든 것에 관해서, 관세에 관해서, 안 그래요?  그는 그 다음날 조찬에 돌아가서 G7에게 말했지요, 좋다,  내가 지난 밤에 생각 좀 해 보았는 데 이거 어떤가 관세 없애는 거, 완전히 관세 없애는 대신보조금도 없애는 거. 백악관은 이 문서를 내 생각에 이제 2달 전에 공개했던 것으로 아는데 사람들은 이 사실을 깨달아야 해요.

중국이 우리와의 전쟁에서 하는 50개의 건을, 그것은 미국이 중국이 그만 정지하기를 바라는 그런 거지요. 그게 거래인데 당신네가 그것을 그만두면 우리는 그저 족할 거요. 잘 들여다보면 그것은 관세가 아니고 그것은 일종의 정부가 소유하고 있는 산업에 대한 투자지요.기억해요, 그들이 가지고 있는 거..

공짜 토지에다 전기도 무료지요.

무료 토지에다 그들이 전 세계를 통해서 철강 알루미늄을 가지고 해낸 것을 보자면, 조선업을 가지고 한 것을 보자면, 중공업 전부를 들처 봐도.  그들은 그것을 서구 유럽에서 취했고 그것을 미국에서도 취했지요. 계속해서 그리하고 있지요.

의도적이죠
의도적이죠. 그런데 이런 사실을 보여주는 ZTE
회사가 있지요. 그들은 뭔가 창조해 내야 하는 데 1년에 1,100만 일거리 같을 것을.  그들은 그런 일거리를 창출해야 하는 내부적인 경제적인 압력을 받고 있지요. 그들은 150,000이나 되는 고가 일거리가 그냥 사라지는 것을 감당할 수 없지요. 철강의 경우도 마찬가지죠. 그들은 어쩌면 지금 바퀴에 치인 격이지요.

그들 자신이 먼저 자기들은 계속해서 능력을 늘려야만 한다고 실토했지요. 왜냐면 그들은 이들이 계속해서 일하게 해야만 하니까. 고로 내 생각에 그게 왜 중국모델이, 서구에서 즐거이 논하는 그 중국모델이, 자네는 세계에더 드문 전문가니까 그 문제를 들여다 보았을 것으로 아는 데 잘 들여다보자면, 그들의 수자를 있는 대로 들여 다 보자면, 사람들이 바라는 수 자가 아니라. 중국이 산출해내는 수 자가 아니라. 왜냐면 중국에서 나오는 수 자는 다 내게는 의문을 제기하고, 확증되어야 하며 믿지만 확증되어야만 하기 때문이죠.

그들의 수 자는 의문 제기되어야하고, 확증되어야 하고 그런 후에 또다시 확증되어야만 하지요. 정장이 되어있나 살펴보아야지요. 그래 그게 내 생각에 우리는 제대로 설 수 없는 이런 중국의 금융모델에 의해 생기게 되는 또 하나의 금융위기로 돌진하게 되는 이유라고 보지요.

맞아요, 그런데 그 문제에 대해 희소식이 있는 데 우리가 중국에 관해 옳다면은,  그들의 믿기 힘든 건축이며 그들의 경제가 침체하고 있다는 사실에도 무모하게 금융 구축하는 그들의 시도에 우리가 옳다면 그들의 은행제도와 국내 총생산을 또한 고려해볼 때 그런 모든 점에 우리가 옳다면 희소식은 그들의 은행은 지난 경제 위기때 우리의 은행이 유럽과 아세아 은행들에 연결되어 있었던 처럼 불가분하게 우리와 연결되어 있지 않지요.

그래요. 그러나 자네는 그들이 무모하다는 단어를 썼지요. 아시다시피 그게 나를 화나게 하는 것인데 세계의 귀족계급엔 회계 책임이나 의무감이 없다는 것이지요. 우리는 역사에서 최근에 최악의 금융 위기를 치렀지요. 경영책임자 한 명도 교도소에 가지 않았고, 그 누구도 아무 지분을 포기 않았지요, 안 그래요?  그들이 했다는 것은 그저 부풀린 것이죠. 사람들 버난케와 폴슨이 부시대통열 짐무실에 들어갔던 2008년 9월 18을 기억 해야만 하지요. 부시는 그를 국회에 보냈지요. 미국 연방의 대자 대조표는 8,800억 달러였었지요. 2017년 1월 20일 도널드 트럼프가 취임 선서를 한 날 그것은 4조 5천억 달러였지요. 영국은행, 유럽동맹은행, 일본 은행에서 우리는 같은 일을 했지요.

그리고 중국인민 은행도.
그래요. 그들이 귀족 계급을 구하기 위해 한 것은 유동성의 수도꼭지를 열어 준 것이지요. 그래서 자산, 부동산, 주식 도는 지적자산을 소유하고 있었다면 역사상 최대의 10년을 가졌지요. 자네가 얼간이 노동 층이었다면 임금엔 변함없었지요. 그 사건의 전 부담은 불공정했으니 이것이 평민 운동을 이끌고 간 분노가 생긴 곳이지요. 전 부담이 힘없는 자위에 얹혀져 그들의 세금으로 그 적자를 메꾸었지요

맞아요!
그리고는 그들의 자식들은 이런 일을 막기 위해
세계 각 곳으로 보내졌지요. 그런 것은 정지되어야지요. 자네는 무모하다는 단어를 썼는데 이번에 귀족 계급들이 한 것은 무모한 묵살이죠. 왜냐면 그들이 한 것은, 중국 은행에, 봐요, 미국 은행 시스템은 19조 달러의 자산을 중국은행에 두고 있죠. 그래 내가 정중히 제기하는 바인데 이문제에 자네는 나보다 10배 더 똑똑하지요.  내가 정중히 제기하는 바인데 그 모든 자산은 별것 아니지요, 안 그래요. 아마도 예를 들어 오늘 날 10% 이상을 탕감할 수 있을 거요. 그게 미국 은행제도지요. 

중국 은행제도는 그 가치가 49조 달러 된다고 말하지요. 내가 틀렸다면 정정하세요. 내가 보기에 2008년 이래로 45조를 장부에 올렸다고 생각하지요.  이거 이제 완전히 무모한 일이지요. 하나님께 감사하게도 그들은 SWIFT 제도(금융업체들이 쓰는 메세지 제도)를 통해 나머지 은행들과 상호 연결되어 있지 않지요.

또는 파생 상품을 통해서도
파생 상품. 그건 그렇고, 그 이유는-그리고 이건 또 다른 이야기인데-왜냐하면 투자 은행이나 그 누구도 말하고 싶어 하지 않기 때문이지요.  우와, 우와 우와, 이제 우린 중국과 연관할 수 없네 왜냐, 그들 모두 그러기를 중단했으니.

그들 모두 그것에 노출되는 것이 제한되어 있지요
왜냐면 그들은 그게 폭락할 때 몇 분 안에 자기들도 폭락하지 말아야 한다는 것을 이해하기 때문이지요. 말하자면, 그 은행들은 폭락할 것이며 아무도 그런 종류의 자산을 그 위에 올릴 수 없지요. 안 그래요.  리고 훌륭한 은행제도를가질 수도 없지요. 이거 전적으로 완전 허풍이지요.  경제학자 잡지, 런던 파이낸셜 타임즈, 모든 엘리트 및 그들이 해온 모든 회의에서 허풍이었죠.  아시는지 오늘 아침, 모닝 조라는 쇼에 리처드 하아스가 나왔죠. 외교협회의 리처드 하아스가. 그가 하고 있었던 것은 마이크 펜스와 도널드 트럼프를 펜스가 한 연설 항목을 가지고 그냥 때리고 있었죠. 그가 하는 말이 무슨 말인지 아시는지. 그가 아는 모든 중국인들, 그의 동료되는 중국인들, 그의 친구 되는 중국인들은 그에게 말하기를 그들은 미국이 뭘 원하는지 모른다고 말했다네요.  그들은 여기로 와 거래하고 싶었다네요. 그리고 그들은 우리의 파트너가 되고 싶어 한답니다. 그러나 우리는 계속해서 골대를 움직인다고 그들은 말한대요. 그가 그런 말 하는 것이야말로 무모하지요.그는 문제가 무엇인지 완전히 잘 이해하고 있지요. 아세요?  
그리고 그는 기본 유권자들이 시청하는 일반 뉴스 쇼에 나와 앉아서는 이런 것들을 시청자들의 머리에 주입하고 있으니 이건 용납할 수 없죠. 카일, 내가 당신에게 말 해 줘야 겠는 데. 자네가 여기서 하고있는 일, 자네가 자네의 일과 여러 가지 다른 일로 하는 일이 바로 그런 일일세.  자네와 같은 몇 명의 사람들이 있네. 그들은 거기에 앉아서 일보고 있는 데 이거 계속할 수 없지요. 그리고 이런일에 사람들은 책임을 지게 될 것이지요.

귀족 계급인 엘리트들이 이런 것을 회피하려 든다면, 그리되지 않을 거지요. 도널드 트럼프 대통령이 된 이유이며, 왜 이 포퓰리즘 반란이 이탈리아, 독일, 프랑스,전 세계에 걸쳐일어 나는 이유인데 이번 주말에 브라질에서, 아르헨티나, 파키스탄에서 일고 있지요.

이유는 힘없는 사람들은 귀족 계급인 엘리트 그룹에 신물 난 거지요. 사정을 더 잘 알 텐데도 엘리트 그룹은 자기들만 돌보고 아무나와 협조하고 있지요.

당신 말 맞아요.

2부 비디오에서 계속됩니다.

No. Subject Author Date Views
Notice Member registration Korean American Community registration Dstone 2023.05.31 1122
853 Nightly Met Opera Streams Dstone 2020.03.23 215
852 독일의 베를린 필하모닉 Dstone 2020.03.23 166
851 코로나로 문닫은 전세계 10대 미술관 박물관의 온라인 무료전시 Dstone 2020.03.23 221
850 19- 코로나 바이러스 예방 추천의 글. 한인회 2020.03.20 127
849 공상 (空想)의 가치 (價置) 김일홍 2020.03.14 172
848 소가 울어요 - 김일홍 김일홍 2020.03.14 192
847 순이와 할머니 - 김일홍 김일홍 2020.03.14 182
846 단편소설 황소의 길 김일홍 2020.03.12 192
845 Advanced Life with Useful Apps in the Korean Language Dstone 2020.03.01 178
844 막장 영화 ‘기생충’을 보고 문예협회 2020.02.27 189
843 계산은 철저하게 하셔야지요. James 2020.02.09 195
842 말기 암 꼭 치료 받아야 합니까? James 2020.02.07 242
841 구정 행사 RSVP 를 부탁 합니다. 박용진 2020.01.19 193
840 2020년 라구나 우즈 구정행사. 박용진 2020.01.18 209
839 2020 신 임원 상견례 순서. 박용진 2020.01.10 222
838 2020 년 신임 한인회장 박 용진 인사 올림니다. 한인회 2020.01.01 223
837 newsletter 9 오늘 하루 판단 하지 않는다 한인회 2019.12.29 639
» 스티브 배논이 말하는 미국의 중공과의 경제전쟁 이유 (영어와 한글 번역 문서 및 비디오) YouShine 2019.11.27 194
835 White Cranes / Журавли / Zhuravli - 하얀 학 (백학) with English, Persian & Korean Subtitles 유샤인 2019.11.24 205
834 마지막 선물 민공기 2019.11.22 491
이 게시판이나 웹에 관해 묻고 싶은 게 있으시거나 건의 할 게 있으시면 관리자 (e-mail: 김익현 ikkim922@hotmail.com) 에게 문의 해 주세요.
Any inquiry as to this board and website or suggestions should be directed to Admin (e-mail: 김익현 ikkim922@hotmail.com ). Thanks!